Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 21, 2014

Dem bonez...



After the deliciousness that was the deer antler, the tall guy decided to get me a big bone to chew on
for a while.

I think he ordered it from some place 
in South America.
It came from the Amazon.

He said it cost him $25.00
plus shipping and handling.
 I don't know if that is a lot
or not, but he spends that much
when he goes to the store
just to buy Pepsis, so I think it's
a pretty good deal.

I did chew on it,
for about 2 minutes.

Oh I still chew on it ever now and again
when the mood hits me,
but not a lot.

I'm not sure, but I don't think I'll
be getting any more $25.00 bones
plus shipping and handling
in the near future!


5 comments:

  1. That's a $12.50 a minute bone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the bone isn't your favourite. We have antlers from the pet store that are about half the price that we chew on occasionally. Lady says that is ok. They can last us a year! Happy chewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jack....that is one big honking bone. Maybe TG should buy you a ham hock...they are cheap and can be found at your local grocery store now that you are a Southern Man!!
    Yep I said ham did I see your ears go and your eyes get big?
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, is that a dinosaur bone???????

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jack,

    Now THAT'S what I call a BONE!!!! I hope you don't try to bury it outside, you will be one tired puppy!

    Maybe the tall guy was trying to make up to you for not sharing that banana pudding awhile back....

    Happy chewing!

    Your friend,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete