If you have a hard time waking up in the morning, get one of these:
Fortunately, he goes back to sleep about 8 hours later.
And IF I'm lucky, we get to spend those 8 hours he's awake:
• looking for my shoe
• finding my shoe and looking for the other shoe
• actually seeing how far a sock can stretch when it's being pulled off my foot
• looking for toe band-aids
• looking for bugs
• trying to eat bugs
• removing bug parts from mouth
• moving things UP from the floor
• un-rearranging the rugs in the living room (for some reason, Jack seems to think the rug looks better if it's moved into any other part of the house than where I have it - and we're talking an 8 x 11 rug here - even I have a hard time moving it! Maybe he doesn't like the color...)
I think it would be better if everyone just named their puppy 'NO'.