Thursday, February 26, 2009

February 26, 2009

Waiting for lunch at a sidewalk cafe...

Yes, Tucson reminds me a lot of Paris. Everyday (well, every once in a while), the tall guy takes me out to eat at a sidewalk cafe. Today's outdoor lunch was at the famous Parisian/Tucson restaurant 'le Baggins'. The tall guy had a Philly Cheesesteak (but they didn't have any ketchup). I got to eat carrots, as evidently the things that go into a Philly Cheesesteak are not good for growing puppies. Although... I did find an old Milk Dud on the ground. Boy, did the tall guy grab THAT out of my mouth really quick. However, from what I could tell, it was going to taste pretty good. So, if you have any Milk Duds laying around your house that you aren't going to use, would you please send them to me? Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. No Milk Duds for you but maybe when you get older the tall guy will get you some carob dog treats. Or better yet Frosty Paws (doggie ice cream).

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Jack:
    How old do I have to be to get ice cream? I could use some right now, as I've just been outside playing with a 4 month old lab puppy. They are so silly at that age!

    ReplyDelete