Friday, May 30, 2014

May 30, 2014

Best Elk Antlers 
a review 
by Jack

The tall guy gets a LOT of emails asking him to review things for dogs.  Normally, we don't like to review things (because some things, like food, may be good for one dog but not another) or the things they are asking him to review are not anything that I would like (puppy pads?  Really?)

But when he got an email from the Best Elk Antler people, I begged him to please, please, please, mr. postman, let me try them.  I even told him that I would personally (doggonally) write the review.  So he said ok.

First of all, I want to tell you that they come in different sizes, so you need to make sure that you get the right size for your pet.

We got the big ones that were split.



That way you get 3 or 4 in each bag.  3 or 4 is good!


Here you see a picture of me as I was, as the tall guy says, "going to town".  I'm not sure what he meant, as we didn't go anywhere, but I think he meant to say that I really enjoyed chewing on the antler.



Here you can see what happens after about 20 minutes of chewing.  The tall guy was amazed because normally I can chew through anything in about 2 minutes!  The tall guy had to finally take it away from me as it was starting to get pointy :(
 

All in all, I really liked the antlers.  The tall guy said that if I can chew on it for 20 minutes, it would probably last for like 15 years for most dogs.

So I would like to thank the Best Elk Antler people for letting us try their antlers.  Although, I'm not sure it is actually people antlers.  But that might be interesting too!

PS.  Dear Best Elk Antler people, you can send me more antlers any time you like!  Oh, and the tall guy said, if you could send them in a BMW ActiveHybrid 7, that would be cool too!

8 comments:

  1. Rocks - why would you eat rocks :) :) Ours have been sitting in the bottom of the toy box for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love antlers too, but my daddy is a hunter and supplies them for me. Mom says they are about $20000000 in the stores here in Winnipeg. I have been working on one since deer season in November but it is currently "missing".

    (From Chester's mom: "It finally got too short and is a choking hazard, so we removed it for safety reasons."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack
    I agree you are going to town on those antlers...it appears TG and my mom have similar ways of speaking in code. I mostly just ignore mom. Mom's favorite is Madi get down from there before you bust your chin wide open. I'm a cat I land on my feet not my chin
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow jack!
    i'm impressed!
    you could even work for the paris review ... or the new york times!
    an elk foodie critic.
    think of all the neat things you'll get! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jack,

    If you chew on too many of those antlers in one sitting, the tall guy might have to give you some "Elk-a-seltzer" to settle your tummy.....

    Let us know how the wish for a BMW ActiveHybrid 7 works out for him....

    Your friend,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE antlers! We would love to test them 'specially cuz we already know how great they are!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. 20 minutes ! We're speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our pups love antlers - although, do to choking and chipped teeth, we are very careful about monitoring them. Good review, Jack!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete