Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13, 2009

As you can probably tell...

I love going to the park. The tall guy takes me whenever he's done reading the Interwebs. You can find all sorts of stuff at the park - today I found a ball that didn't have no fuzz! I also found a plastic cup and a LOT of sticks. You can also find a lot of other stuff, but that's just because all the peoples aren't as nice as the tall guy!

So, if the weather is nice where you are today, head out to your local park. And make sure you take your puppy with you!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Dog with Blog !
    So visit us [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake!
    I’m Tibby! Welcome to Dogs with Blogs! I’m sure you’ll make a ton of great friends! It looks like you like going to the park! It would be nice if everyone would keep the parks clean!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops I mean Jack! These paws are no good for typing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're on a quest to visit each of the DWB websites. It's always great to see all the new friends!

    ReplyDelete