Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009

Have you ever had a bath at a car wash?

Well, lo and behold! Right near where I live is a place next to the car wash called a DOG wash! You can take your puppy there and get him all soapy and wet and not mess up your house. THEN, the best part is you can use the vacumn hose on him and blow him all dry (although the tall guy says it doesn't really get you dry - it just moves the water around). I sometimes have to go to the dog wash after I've been playing at the puppy park, because, just to be honest, some of the other puppies have a tendency to slobber all over you when they play. But I don't mind, since they can't help it. Evidently, the tall guy thinks that puppy slobber is something special called STINK, cause when we leave the park, he keeps telling me that I stink. Well, if I stink, it's not my fault.

By the way, do you like the hat that the dog in the DOG WASH picture is wearing? The tall guy says I don't need one, as he is very careful about not getting water in my ears, but I think he should buy me one so I can look like the puppy on the Dog Wash sign! Send him a message and tell him what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Jack - I think you need one, tell the big guy Parker said so....lucky you living in a warm place. It's still cold here.

    ReplyDelete