Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 7, 2009

My Favorite Toy!


I love to go into the bedroom and find all these great toys. I think this one is called 'For the love of God, would you please stop eating my underwears'. The tall guy keeps hiding them and I keep finding them. For some reason, he gets really fussy whenever I find them, but I think that's just because he hasn't learned how to hide them very well! He has another toy that I like to play with called 'Do not eat my sox'. He doesn't hide those very well either. OR, maybe I'm just a really good finder!

2 comments:

  1. Be glad Jack is an "only" Sig and Addie love these toys too, but they play "tug-o-war" with them. AARRGGHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack has discovered the laundry basket, which he thinks is his own personal department store. If he ever learns to open a doorknob, I'll have to sell the house.

    ReplyDelete