Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009

Peoples are great! They leave all sorts of stuff lying around for us puppies to find. Someone left this cow egg (well, it smells like a cow and it's round - what else could it be?) out at the park for me. So the tall guy took me to this place where it looks like a big swimming pool without any water and he threw the ball and I ran and got it and brought it back to him. For some reason, he kept throwing it and I had to keep going to get it. I told him he should hold on to it so he wouldn't lose it, but he just didn't seem to understand. He said it was hard to get a picture of me when I was running, so I told him that it was ok, everybody knows what I look like by now! But we really had fun. I hope he brings me (and the cow egg) back again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Wrooo wrooo Jack,
    We would love to play cow ball w/ you!!!
    We like those yellow fuzzy balls too...

    Licks and sniff,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cow eggs! I always wondered what those things were.

    ReplyDelete