Please, Tall Guy, I Want Some More
It's RECIPE time!
The tall guy says he's ready to start putting together the cookbook of recipes FOR and BY dogs (and feline puppies). So here is what he needs for you to do. Please read carefully or he will go crazy and then I will have to come and live with one of you!
1. Please send your recipe(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please let him know if it is a REAL recipe for a pet or a recipe that your DOG wrote.
I know he should be able to tell, but if you ever tasted his cooking, you would understand where I'm coming from! It would be cool if you have both a real recipe and a dog recipe, but either one is ok. You can send as many recipes as you want, but please make sure they are yours.
3. Please put the name of the dish at the beginning of the recipe.
4. Please put the name YOU want to be listed by. For example, the tall guy might put: Jack's Cookies by The Tall Guy. (That is just an example, because if it is not a peanut butter sandwich or popcorn, he is not much in the cooking department.) It can be your real name if you want it to be.
5. If you want to include a picture of anything to go along with your recipe(s), please include that as well. You can have a picture of what you cooked, a picture of your pet eating whatever it is you cooked, or just a picture of your car. Just as long as it is a picture that you took and didn't get from the Internets.
The tall guy will take all the recipes and turn it into an ebook and put it on Amazon for sale. ALL OF THE MONEY (except for the part that Amazon takes) will be donated to a worthy cause (be thinking of someone or some organization we can donate it to!).
You will still own your recipe. You can do whatever you want with it. You can send it to your friends, send it to another cookbook, or even use it in your OWN cookbook. By submitting the recipe, you are basically just saying that it's ok to put it in THIS cookbook.
The tall guy said he will send you an email to let you know that he got your recipe. Once he has enough of them, he will let everyone know when the book is ready. If you submit a recipe, he said he will send you a free copy of the ebook. If you have any questions, please send him an email at email@example.com.
SO LET'S GET COOKING!!!