Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13, 2009

My New Puppy Friends

As you can probably tell, the tall guy likes to take me to the puppy park. He says it gives him a chance to get work done when we get home. I have no idea what he means, because when we don't go to the puppy park, I like to help him do his work at home. He also likes to take pictures of all the puppies at the puppy park. The peoples at the park like for him to take pictures of their puppies, but not all the puppies know how to stay still so they can get their picture took. The tall guys says thank goodness for digital cameras (he also said he has lots of pictures of puppy butts if anyone is interested!)

So here are some pictures he took at the puppy park today while I was playing. The young lady above is named Daisy. Her peoples said she had a friend who looked like me, but her friend was moving away. So, I told her peoples that I would be glad to play with her whenever we were at the park together. The tall guy said it was funny, because every time we stopped playing, we would both roll over on our backs with our legs up in the air.

Here is a cute puppy that was very happy to be at the puppy park.


This was a very nice chocolate lab who was trying to HYP-MO-TIZE the tall guy but I don't think it worked.


This was a very sweet girl who liked getting her butt rubbed by everyone! She just went from peoples to peoples and asked them very nicely to scratch her butt! And they did!

OMG! AYKM!! This was the biggest puppy I have ever seen in my entire life. He was like 80 feet tall - and that's like bigger than 100 puppies! The tall guy said he was a Great Dane. I told him he was so big, he must be the Greatest Dane there ever was!


These are just some of the puppies I get to play with at the dog park. If you would like to see more of the puppies, just let the tall guy know.

5 comments:

  1. Cody from Udall ParkJune 13, 2009 at 3:42 AM

    Oh, Jack, I LOVE every one of your pictures. I also play with some of the same puppies as you do, but I seem to miss YOU all the time. Please ask the Tall Guy if he can bring you aroun 6 am so that we can play together again. BTW, I went to the beauty parlor yesterday, so I am really gorgeous looking today, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you have a lot of puppy buddies to play with at the park - have fun -

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful array of puppies at the park...Tall Guy takes great photos too!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, we loved the pictures of your puppy buddies. Isn't it great to have so many friends to play with.
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of different puppies at that park! We don't have a puppy park here, so we love all the pictures the Tall Guy takes.

    Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

    ReplyDelete