Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009

I am in such a good mood today!

The tall guy went to a 'weeding' over the weekend and he finally got back home! YEA!! I asked him what is a 'weeding' and he said it's where two people who care for each other a whole lot stand up in front of all their friends and say nice things about each other and then go and have a party! I told him that I didn't need a 'weeding' to let people know how much I love him! I must have upset him, because he did that water thing with his eyes that peoples do.

PS. He also asked me to tell you that BLOGGER is messed up and isn't doing the automatic updates like it is supposed to. So he will check when he gets up in the morning and make sure that my website has been updated. I'll have to make sure he starts getting up early!

13 comments:

  1. Jack you say such nice things to Tall Guy!!!
    You guys are lucky to have one another. I didn't know you could set up Blogs for auto update...gosh I learn so much when I chat with you and Tall Guy.
    Good luck getting it fixed.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack! We have some problems with Blogger too, we don't know what it's happening!
    We loved that "water thing with his eyes" part: so cute!
    Kisses
    Rufus and Indie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great words, Jack! =)
    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dody from Udall ParkJune 30, 2009 at 10:36 AM

    While you're at it Jack, have him bring you to the puppy park early!!! There a few new puppies about your age that are driving me CRAZY -- I need you to come and keep them occupied!!

    Was wondering why your blog was so late being updated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to come to the park earlier, but the tall guy says he is not a morning person. I can attest to that! He is not a happy camper when he first wakes up (well when I wake him up).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack what a great guy you are. Your human is solucky to have you for his friend. Thanks for the info about auto updates. We have had some problems with blogging. Mostly not being able to get into sites we used to go to. They can come to visit ours but we can't go there.
    Have a fun day
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww you're a good doggy Jack..
    I bet the tall guy loves you a lots..

    Bell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww Jack - you made my mom cry with your love of the tall guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is a blast. What a sense of humour.
    Jack, have you tried chewing on socks? It's kinda my piece of paradise... nhom nhom... :)


    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, I love socks and underwears and the bath mat and sticks and flowers and frisbees and plastic bottles and leather furniture and... well, it's hard to think of anything I don't like chewing on! Except the tall guy, he gets a bit upset when I chew on him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a big smile Jack! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew Tall Guy was a "softie"...

    Thx for the info on auto post...as always, I assumed I was doing something wrong.
    ~Kit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Jack - it brought that kinda water to my mom's eyes too!

    ReplyDelete