Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24, 2009

Does this blog make my nose look big?


I never know when the tall guy is going to take my picture. For some reason, he decided that he needed to get up close and personal with my nose for this picture. I was just trying to take a nap (it had been a long 2 hours since I woke up!) and all of a sudden, I see the tall guy sticking a camera up my nose! I wasn't exactly in the mood to smile so I just gave him a look. For some reason, the look didn't work and he took more up-my-nose pictures. Hopefully, he got that out of his system! (But don't tell him I was sleeping on his new quilt!)

8 comments:

  1. Big noses are all the better to 'sniff' with Jack. I love your big black nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jack...and what a handsome sniffer it is.
    When Tall guy sticks the camera in your face, remember you are gorgeous and Tall guy can't help himself. If Madi sees me coming she'll cover her eyes with her paw. If not, she look up with 'that just wait til you turn your back, I'll attack your ankle look'.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack, did I detect some pickish speck on your nose? You see my nose turns pick when it's cold and turns darker again when it's warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Tall Guy + my Mom sound like the same person - always with that camera in my face...she loves closeups too!! Geez they don't understand that we need our rest....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry... I would have to answer with a resounding YES!!! But, you're still pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad the tall guy took this photo, because it made us happy to see it!

    ReplyDelete