Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5, 2009

Water, water, everywhere...



We went back up to the water today. It was great. We even saw some duck babies, but they stayed near their mother. There were a LOT of people there throwing strings into the water. The tall guy said they were fishing. I don't like fishing because it means I don't get to play in the water as much as I did last time. The tall guy said I was very good and I didn't even bark when we were driving up to the water, so we get to go back again real soon!


(Note from the tall guy: Sorry about the bad focus at the end - I was trying to figure out how I was going to get out in the middle of the lake to get Jack back to dry land!)

8 comments:

  1. You looked like Indiana Jones, Jack! The tall guy did a great job with the video!
    Kisses
    Rufus and Indie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice move getting out of that collar Jack. Bet the Tall Guy freaked just a little - hehe - I actually managed to get out of my harness the other day - you shoulda seen mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun. Lots of water and sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you plan to do with all those sticks?? Are you in the building business?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free at Last!!!!
    I want to see how the tall guy got you back...
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you, Tank said you needed some help with those pesky tree rats!

    Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cody from Udall ParkJune 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM

    Ask the tall guy if I can come with you next time!!!!! I'd LOVE to go to the lake with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack is your Tall Guy a movie producer???? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete