Some Puppy Sleeping TipsHere are some of my best sleeping tips for all the young puppies out there:
1) Sleep on the GOOD couch! If it's leather, that's even better. Trust me, if it's good enough for your peoples, it's where you want to be. And look in between the cushions - that's where they drop all the food!
2) If they try to put a cover on the couch, so you can't feel the soft, luxurious, expensive leather, chew ON THE COVER. They will eventually get so tired of having a chewed cover, they will take it off so you can sleep on the comfy leather.
3) BUT, do not poke holes in the leather with your toenails. They will get really upset if you do that and make you sleep on the floor!
4) Keep one ear over the arm of the couch so you can hear if your peoples are going to the refrigerator to get something to eat. Even if you're in a really deep sleep, train yourself to hear when the fridge door is being opened. Then make them give you something. If they are eating, you need to be eating too. Even if you're not hungry! And none of that one Cheerio at a time thing either. You need a grilled cheese sandwich as much as they do!
5) When you are sleeping on the couch, make sure you stretch out as much as possible. For some reason, the peoples think they should be able to sit on the couch and watch tv when you are trying to sleep. How would they like it if YOU sat on their bed and ate cookies while they were trying to sleep? Not very much, I must say!
Next week: Best places to lie in the kitchen when your peoples are trying to cook!