Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 11, 2009

Please do not eat my head!


I got my head eated at the park yesterday by one of the older puppies (not the big puppy from the other day). So now I have a scratch on my noggin, but the tall guy put some stingy stuff on it and I didn't even cry. He said you can't even see it unless you know where to look and that it should go away pretty quick. Needless to say, I don't think I'll play with that puppy any more!

So, if you are at the puppy park, please do not eat the other puppies heads. They may be having a family portrait made at Sears the next day and they do not want to be wearing a Band-aid brand adhesive bandage in the picture!

PS - Someone asked about the puppy that I buried in the hole last week. Well somehow he escaped and was at the puppy park again today. Just to prove that he is ok, here is a picture of him watching me get my head eated.



10 comments:

  1. Poor Jack! We hopes your injured noggin is healing nicely and that you'd look your splendid furry self for your family portriat shot at the Sears!

    LIcks and wags

    TUffy and the Dog Woods Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got chewed on at the park. We know how it feels. Hope it heals faast! You are too pretty to walk around with bite marks on you!
    Moose + Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, I'm so sorry that ill mannered puppy was so mean....you are right just keep your distance.
    Buried puppy has pretty markings....however, handsome Labs are our favorite
    Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to write that the buried puppy was pretty ugly... but then Madi & Mom think otherwise. Guess it's true that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. That puppy park seems to be kind of a dangerous place. I admire your bravery Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jack, You look so pitiful!!!
    Sending big slobbery kisses,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    PS...Sassy says you've "matured" while she was in New Mexico...(looking good!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Jack...Hang in there dude!

    Heads are NOT chew toys everypuppy!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack!!! Poor you!!! However, if it makes you feel better, on the photo - I don't see the scratch. Be careful out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor Jack!!! Some of the puppies at the dog parks need to learn better manners OR maybe it is their humans need to learn some. You look very sad in your picture BUT we didn't see the scratch. The tall man did a good job of fixing you up.
    kisses
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is excellent advice Jack. Dog park manners are critical to the enjoyment of all canines. I'm so sorry that a puppy ate your head!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Jack!
    So sorry to hear that puppy ate your head. Hope you´re feeling well now.
    Some dogs and humans should learn to behave before going to the dog park.
    xoxo,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete