Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25, 2009

Now where have I seen this before?

Oh yeah... HERE!

I'm telling you, sometimes you just have to show Joan Collins, er..... Freddy that he can't have Blake, er.... that he should not bother you while you're trying to get a drink of water!

(Note from the tall guy: Actually they were both just rolling around in the muddy water next to the drinking area at the dog park. Linda and Joan, er..... Jack and Freddy were just playing. Why they were playing IN the water, I do not know.)

7 comments:

  1. Great video! I am old enough to remember watching the show but did not know the specific scene until I saw the clip! Hilarious! Why were they playing in the water... to get wet of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jack and TG
    I was a little scared when I saw this picture then Mom explained that you and Freddy were just having a friendly frolick in the park. Looks like more fun than what I did first thing this morning....let me just say there was no froliking involved but lots of fur was flying...more this evening on Part II of my road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Rama loved Die-Nasty!
    Now that was reality TV-chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jack...You could be an actor!! That play fighting looks so real!!!

    Happy Weekend!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like fun ! Did you do that at 5:30 in the morning??????? You have entirely too much energy! 5:30 AM is for sleeping not playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yeah! Always go for the full package!!!

    ReplyDelete