Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27, 2009

I was just wondering...

How come you never see any movies about
ZOMBIE PUPPIES
?
I would be a good zombie puppy. Eating the brains of the living and all that.

So if any movie directors out there are looking for actors for your
next zombie picture (maybe Dog of the Dead?),
just give the tall guy a call. He'll get right back to you.
Unless I've eaten his BRAINS that is!
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

(Sorry if I scared you!)

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

(Special note from the tall guy about yesterday's post:
Just wanted everyone to know that Jack can pick up his own Frisbee.
He was just pretending so that the other puppies would come and play with him!)

8 comments:

  1. Cody from Udall ParkJuly 27, 2009 at 1:42 AM

    Hey Jack; My mom's monitor crashed last Monday, so I was unable to read your blogs until today and, boy, did I miss it!!!!!! I can't start my day properly without reading your blog first.

    BTW -- is TG gonna have a birthday party at the Park? If so, ask him if he can get there before 6 am as my mom and her friends leave around 6 to go for breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the comment from Cody from Udall Park...I can't start my day w/o reading a 'Daily Dose of Jack' along with a tall mug of coffee.

    Jack when is your birthday? Oh we hope we haven't missed it. That is some pose you got goin' on today!! Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little scary Jack....but mostly funny!!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    PeeEss...Tell TG we just like to give him a hard time about not waiting on you hand and foot...;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be in the movie too....don't forget me Tall Guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're on to something...count us in!!!
    We know how to make Zombie eyes...real scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppy Zombies! OOOOH scary. Would you be in the movie? The hero???
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. puppy zombies would be awfully scary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zombie puppies looks scary! love, Thor

    ReplyDelete