Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009

Please, may I go play in the pool?

I CAN?!!?! Why, thank you very much!!!

Water, water, wet, wet. Splashing in the water, getting all wet.
Don't worry, I won't get you (TOO) wet with all my splashing.
Besides, it's hot outside. Wouldn't you like to get splashed?
I like to eat the hose too. The water feels good on my nose!

I think you should come swimming too.
Hey, tall guy, how come I never see you in the water?
Can you swim?
It's really easy, you just jump in and run and move your tail back and forth.
Oh wait, I forgot.
Something happened to your tail. You don't have one.
Well, if you get in the pool with me, I'll let you use my tail. It's more than enough for both of us!
And, if you get me a little puppy for a brother or sister,
I can teach them how to swim too.
I am a good swimmer. And we won't eat the ducks!

The tall guy says we are very eco-friendly because we pour the pool water on the grass
when I am through playing. He says it will make the grass nice and green and soft.
However, he gets a mite perturbed if I natually put water on the lawn!
(And we all know there's nothing worse than a perturbed mite!)


10 comments:

  1. AWW JACK YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU HADS LOTS OF FUNS.... DID YOU??? LOL - TOO BAD YOUR 2 LEGGER DONT HAVE A TAIL.. HAHAHA... YOU'RE FUNNY JACK..

    BELL GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a happy boy!
    You mentioned getting a little sister or brother...is TG considering it?
    Oh Jack, you would make a great big brother!!!
    Keeping our paws crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you got your pool out while I rag up here! We live in two different sides of the world, Jack.

    Tell you what, don't lend your tail to the tall guy 'cause he may not return it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Jack!!!
    You are absolutely too cute in your pool. We've heard it has been very hot in your next of the woods. We're so glad you have a very nice and considerate Tall Guy to live with he takes really good care of you even though he can get a mite perturbed!!! Play on words was quite clever.
    Ok so I have to ask just like Ms. K...is TG considering bringing another Lovely Lab into his home. Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gack!!! Those mites is scary! I seen 'em when Mom clicked that link. She jumped.

    Have fun in the pool.
    Grrrrs to you.
    Giz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are the tall guy thinking in getting a brother or sister to you?? It will be so cool! Your pool looks nice. Can I go play with you?? You look very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jack...I am still trying to understand why all you big dogs like being all wet. Cold tile on your tummy works just as good as water to cool off doesn't it???

    Panting Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you going to get a little sister or brother? how exciting I have been begging for a while now to get one. Do some extra swimming for me okay? =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. From the Tall Guy

    Re: A brother or sister for Jack

    Maybe when SOMEONE decides to stop waking up at 5AM! So like 6 or 7 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack you look VERY happy! Water is wonderful especially on a hot day. We like our pool too. Especially when we don't get to go to one of the beaches.
    Wags
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete