Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19, 2009

Playing With Your New Fuzzy Toy!

Just look at the fuzzy toy taunting you!
That evil grin!

It has come to my attention that some of you puppies may not know how to play with your new fuzzy toys. Well, if you follow my easy instructions, you can practically guarantee that you will be getting a lot of new fuzzy toys in the future!

Step 1) Tear off the tags. Tags is evil. Tags is worse than squirrels. (By the way, this goes for all tags - tags on pillows, tags on underwears, or tags on expensive leather couches. Tags MUST BE DESTROYED!)

2) Tear off any strings on your new fuzzy toys. Strings do not belong on your toys. Strings are for cats who are more easily entertained than us puppies!

3) Tear off any ears, legs, tails or any other extraneous parts of the new fuzzy toy. Fuzzy toys do not need ears or noses. Make sure you chew them up really well. You should chew them until your person says 'Would you please stop leaving those pieces of disgusting junk all over the floor?'. If you are really good, you can hide a few of the pieces around the house for your person to find over the next few weeks. They really like it when you do that!

4) Now comes the fun part. All of your new fuzzy toys are filled with fuzz (DUH!!). You will be AMAZED at how much fuzz is on the inside of your new fuzzy toy. There is so much fuzz that you can leave fuzz all over the living room AND the kitchen AND the bedroom and still have more fuzz left. (But do not eat the fuzz, cause it doesn't taste all that good.) Make sure you pull out as much fuzz as you can. You will know when you have pulled out enough fuzz when your person screams and takes away your new fuzzy toy and puts it in the kitchen cabinet high up on a shelf where you can't reach it.

NOTE: It is really good if you can do steps 1 - 4 in the first 10 minutes after you get your new fuzzy toy. After all, you shouldn't be expected to play with the same toy day after day!

5) Your person will feel guilty because they bought you a fuzzy toy that is now broken, so then they will take you back to the PetSmart and get you a new fuzzy toy!

So there you have it - Fuzzy Toy 101. And if your person asks you why you are destroying your new toy, tell them that Jack told you it was ok.

Next week: How to destroy an indestructible Big Chew Nylabone in less than 5 minutes!

9 comments:

  1. I play with my fuzzy toys just like that.....what fun !

    ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Lexi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep good instructions, I sends my human to the opp shop an she can gets lots of Fuzzys there. she chucks them in the washing machine thou I donts know why, think its so I donts gets germs. I knows shes got some hidden for rainy days in the shed buts its bin raining for days so I thinks its time she wents and gots some. I gots to watch her though sometimes she keeps some for herselfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jack!!! Oh my I did so enjoy this Destruction of fuzzy toy 101. I have never totally destroyed a toy by gutting it; however, I have lost many toys by licking them to death. Mom says my saliva is nearly as deadly as a komono dragon!!! BTW Red is your color. Of course we are partial to red (GO WOLFPACK) Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly why we don't get anymore fuzzies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tags is EVIL Jack...I learned that one too...I don't know what you said after that...my Mommy sensored it...Just a much of black marks???

    That and my Mommy saying...Poor TG...he is going to be broke before Jack turns 1....

    Don't ask me what it means...
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should become a teacher, Jack! You know the best techniques!

    Kisses
    Rufus and Indie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jack! I completely destroyed a rope toy today. It was lot of fun:)
    xoxo,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  8. We parents are SO lucky that we are rich and can keep buying new dog toys, collars and leashes EVERY day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jack, you always make me laugh! You sound just like your brother Dirk!! Dirk's mom.

    ReplyDelete