Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28, 2009

If you can't say anything nice about anybody...

come sit by me!

Here are some of the handsome puppies that I get to play with at the puppy park.
I tell the tall guy to take their picture so that they can be on my blog and get to be famous like me!

This is a very nice puppy. Even though he is pretty big, he still likes to run and play with all the other puppies. He was very good about sitting so the tall guy could take his picture. His person must be a good teacher!

This is a cool little puppy. He stays up on the picnic table in the puppy park so that all the big dogs won't step on him when they are running around (they don't always watch where they are going). He doesn't even bark a lot like some little dogs!

I think this is a dust mop :) Not really. He was just taking a break from running at the park. I think he has really pretty eyes in there somewhere!


Well, it seems that SOMEONE likes having his picture taken!

This is Anakin. I think he's going to grow up to be Darth Vader. His person didn't know what kind of puppy he was, so I told his person that he looked like the really nice kind of puppy.

So there are some of the puppies that I've met at the park. If you go to the puppy park, tell your person to take lots of pictures and put them on your blog so everyone can see who YOU get to play with!

8 comments:

  1. nice looking playpals you got. Anakin looks cute, looks like a baby wookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack you have very handsome friends. You are very lucky to have such a nice TG. He takes you out every day to play and meet new friends!!!
    Your feline buddy Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great doggie pals! Wish we could come play w/ you!
    Wrooo wrooo,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute friends! So glad I found your blog...I would love to chase you at the park!! Bark Bark!!

    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are pretty good looking pups - ut Jack you are the handsome-ist!!

    Parker, your canadian bud

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack you have some really nice friends. We think you are the handsomest though. Isn't it fun to go to the dog parks and stuff.
    Thanks for visiting us.
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jack...I am going to have to have Mommy take me to a dog park...Sometimes we have big parties at our house and it LOOKS like a dog park in my backyard...

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any time any of you are near us, please come by to see us. I'll fill up the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete