Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13, 2009

You're not so cool NOW,
are you Joe?

Why look!
Someone has chewed up this Frisbee.
I must try to save it.
Perhaps I can use my powerful drool
to stick it back together.

Oh you anonymous dastardly Frisbee-eater.
One day I will find you and then
all the Frisbees will be safe once again!

With this in mind,
I have written a theme song.
Won't you join me?

Oh this is my quest,
to follow that cur.
No matter how hopeless,
Or matted his fur!

To bite for the right

Without any applause.
To be willing to dig in the mud
Until dirt covers my paws!

And the park will be better for this.
That one pup, who now jumps in the car,
Still barked, with his leash held so tightly
To find the dog who is eating the Frisbees!

(It might need a little work!)

12 comments:

  1. Jack, I love it, it will be going through my head all night now. You could write a whole play around it. I can't wait.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will someone's deposits have bits of red plastikh in them?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a song writer too! Is there any end to your talents, my friend? Great song....really catchy....I've been singing it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jack....what catchy lyrics. Good job!!
    Madi and I think it will be #1 on the dog hit parade.
    Have fun at the dog show this weekend. Remind TG to take his camera.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great song, Jack!
    You´re so talented!
    xoxo
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Jack! We were wondering about what Khyra was wondering about....Heehee
    Have a nice weekend pal!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jack,
    I HATE those flying disky things and the g-kids have some. Your are my kind of guy!! Bite a hunk out for me too!!! ok??

    Your Da Man!!!

    Chomps
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOF! A song - what a great idea. LOL. An award is waiting for you on my blog. Lots of Golden Thanks to your Friendship. Happy Friday! Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...It's like the Billy Jack song with ummmm no Billy!

    I am in awe of your many talents Jack!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the song just the way it is!

    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack, thank you for saving the world from frisbee eating dogs. There is no end to the gifts you possess and you are a credit to the canine world!

    ReplyDelete