Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5, 2009

I want to be a puppy!

We were at the park this morning and I looked up and saw some other puppies walking by. I didn't jump up to meet them because the tall guy told me they were out walking with their peoples and a baby. He said I did very good and I was being A LERT!

I DON'T WANT TO BE A LERT!
I WANT TO BE A PUPPY!

I still think I have enough time to be a lert down the road. Besides, being a puppy sounds much nicer than being a lert! So, if you see the tall guy, please tell him that I am perfectly happy being a puppy and that he should just forget about that lert thing!

Special bonus stuff:

We were driving (well, the tall guy was driving - I was riding shotgun) to the puppy park yesterday and we saw this:

The tall guy said it was a balloon. I told him it sure was an awfully BIG balloon and he said it was so big because it was filled with hot air. I told him if that was the case, he would be as big as a house.

Needless to say, I did not get any chicken biscuit from McDonald's on the way home.

16 comments:

  1. Being a lert isn't the worst thing -

    The world does need more lerts -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe LERTS are just cute puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack I think you have to be more careful what you say to the tall guy, your hungry tummy depends on it.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have noticed too that when you are being a "Good Dog" that translates to "Not Fun." Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jack
    Thanks for the lol today. TG has a way with words!!! Mom says to tell you she loves hot air balloons (from the ground only she'll never ride one)! Jack, Jack, Jack you really need to learn to not let every thought in your head reach your lips otherwise you'll never get a Mickey D biscuit.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha Ha, good one Jack! You make me laugh! I am not a lert....I guess I am not old enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack,
    PS if mom and dad buy me a house on the lake......consider yourself invited!!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you check the balloon for any missing kids? THat would have been a lert thing to do. If you didn't then you don't need to worry, you are still a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya know Jack, tell the tall guy that we only have a couple of years to be puppies and we should be doing all this puppy style!!! Then again, if you some chicken biscuit's from the big M place maybe we should just keep this between us puppies!!!
    p.s. I can chew those plastic bottles to pieces in a few seconds flat!!! BOL!!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was funny! You know, your always a puppy in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't you be a lert-puppy Jack? BTW are you recycling that bottle? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Tall Guy is a lot like my Daddy...SILLY!

    But, like Sasha, I think you should watch what you say...Chicken Biscuits are too good to pass up!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am with you Jack, I dont want to be lert, I am a girl that just wants to have FUN!!!! but I pose that lerts cant be all bad.

    And about the hot air comment~~~you will have to learn that you dont have to say everything that pops into your head, specially when it comes to not getting treats!! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, puppies have all the fun - and they get away with bad behavior because they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you keep saying LERT, it sounds really funny! I'm going to call my kids LERTS and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mom says Khyra's right, Jack. She has always heard that one should be a lert, cuz the world needs more lerts. **shrugs**

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete