Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2, 2009

...AY!*
*(continued from yesterday's post)

It has come to my attention that some of you thought the birds had become evil
and attacked
and devoured me.
Well, I just noticed that if I barked at them,
they flew away.
Next time they try to eat me, I will let you know!

Today, we are going to discuss common phrases that
may be confusing to your peoples.

Today's Phrase:
PUPPY PARK

Some peoples think a 'puppy park' is a place where you take
your puppies so that they may play with other puppies!
Well, it means something different to us puppies.

In our language, 'puppy park' is when you pull completely into a parking spot.
You should always make sure that your puppy's nose touches the curb.


Illus. 1

Now let's use our new phrase in a sentence:
"Make sure you are pulled in completely when you try to puppy park
so that your tail won't get run over by the other puppies!"

Remember, you should use your new phrase 3 times a day.
(Or more if your puppy gets bored!)

Until, next time...

Note from the tall guy:
Jack did very well with his Halloween duties.
He was very excited when the doorbell rang.
He was even very good when the really little kids came,
although he did scare one 2 year old when he barked.

Well, she started it! :)

18 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Jack. You never fail to bring a smile to my face. Look at you 'parking' Of course - what else could 'puppy park' possibly mean :)))Just make sure you don't get a 'parking ticket'

    Chrissie and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are excellent with the parking Jack. Much better than my Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TG you are a creative genius!!! What an excellent post and very amusing. How did you get Jack to do that? HA.
    Tell Jack not to worry about startling the 2 yo
    When my daughter was 5 she and her friend were trick or treating (we moms were behind them). Both girls had dogs so they were not afraid of them; however, when one lady answered her door her English bull dog was also charging to the door w/o any restraints. He was not trying to be mean but he looked like he was possessed. Scared both girls so bad they took off running like banshees towards home. It was quite funny.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you didn't get eaten by those birds Jack...I was a it worried!!

    Good job parking and extra points for holding your tail up!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! What a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admit that I'm impressed with your parking skill, but let's see if you can PARALLEL puppy park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ????Where is your car???? I thought you needed a car to park???? I am confused Jack....I have SO many more things to learn! Good thing I have friends like you to help me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course SHE started it - us puppies would NEVER try to scare anyone - even if they are all dressed up in weird clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice park job! I would have pegged your TG for one who would back you into the parking space as so many guys are known to do!
    That was a freaky lot of birds! Imagine the poo up there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya! Will go practice my puppy parking skills ok? You did pretty good...might be tough to be that good at puppy parking...will try!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at your parking job, Jack! You stayed between the lines, that's better than my mom sometimes, BOL!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jack,
    You park better than my mom, but don't tell her I told you, it can be our secret. :)

    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice parking, Jack! That's what my mum calls "neat paws".

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice job. Now the question is....can you parallel puppy park?? - Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jack, I barked at a few kids before Daddy took me in. It was kind of fun(giggles). I am so glad the birds flew away, I had all kinds of bad scares that they got you and carried you away. I like the puppy park, but I am not very long so I might have to really stretch my tail, I will give it a try.

    licks and sniffs. Sasha

    ReplyDelete