Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6, 2009

I have no idea!

I have no idea what is happening in these pictures.
Evidently when I get to the puppy park,
I forget that people can see me.

Here I am practicing jumping over invisible obstacles on the ground.
Why am I jumping over invisible obstacles?
I have no idea.
Why are they invisible?
I have no idea.
I guess the front part of my body just decided it needed to jump.
Next time, I hope the front part decides to tell my butt
so I can all jump at the same time.


In this picture, I am obviously having a fit.
Did the nice boxer say something to make me have such a fit?
I have no idea.
I doubt it.
I don't think you'll see this picture on this year's Christmas card.
Although if you had someone you didn't like,
you could send the card to them.
"Merry Christmas!
Here's a puppy having a fit."


Don't even ask.
Why am I standing in the water dish?
Does the water TASTE better after I put my muddy feet in it?
And why am I biting the side?
Am I trying to pick myself up?
I have no idea.

If YOU have any ideas why I am doing these things,
please send them to me.
I need all the ideas I can get!

And just so you'll know that most puppies
DO have an idea,
here are a couple of pictures of some GOOD puppies I met at the puppy park.




14 comments:

  1. Nice! Play on my friend!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,
    If you dont know, I dont know either, BOL
    but you sure look cute doing your jumping thing. Remind me NOT to get on your bad side :-)

    Tail wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - doggie park disease. We are very familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always having fun!
    But we have to search more about your muddy water syndrome!
    Lots of kisses
    Rufus and Indie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jack,

    Your boxer friend looks like me! Your other friends look like nice pups too! Jumping over invisible stuff is fun, I do it all the time.

    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh JACK I do so wish TG had some way to hear how much he makes LOLTIME (laugh out loud tears in my eyes) each day. I have laughed my fool head off this morning from the moment I read the topic. Great pictures and commentary....you and TG are THE MEN!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'LL DO today now that my mascara has run down my cheeks....
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jack! There are many things to think about.
    Your friends look nice! Have a nice Friday!
    love, Thor

    ReplyDelete
  8. After a day of running and playing you deserve to soak you feet! Geez, doesn't the tall guy get it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that, "because you are a puppy", answers all of your questions Jack.

    Smileys!
    Dory

    PeeEss...Please do not send me the "puppy having a fit" Christmas card it is scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could start a whole new trend in greeting cards!

    "Merry Christmas! I don't like you."

    "Wishing you the worst holiday season ever."

    See where I'm going with this? Success is written all over this idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack, sometimes you just gotta jump for joy. It's something I try to teach the humans too.

    P.S. When is the tall guy going to buy you a big plastic water dish like that for home? Forget stuffies and tennis balls - you always look most happy with your dog park water dish :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy, Jack...
    Checking in on you from Northern CA....
    We're sad because we are headed home, away from the ocean..boo-hoo!
    Have a fun weekend you two wild and crazy guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jack, you crack me up dude! BOL!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete