Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

Well now look at what happened!


Well, my last bike got pretty messed up from the last crash. Evidently, the store did not have any more big bicycles, so this is what the tall guy brought home for me to ride in the Tour de Jack! Although it IS pretty neato (it even has a bell), I don't think I will be able to get very far very fast. For one thing, it is awfully hard for my feet to reach the pawdles when I am sitting on the seat. And if my feet are on the pawdles, it's almost impossible for me to steer. And then there's the whole big wheel/little wheel thing going on.

The tall guy said this was called a try-cycle. I told him he should TRY to go back to the store and get me a good one with only two wheels. I even showed him this one. He said that one was 6000 pounds. I told him that might be a little bit heavy when I was trying to ride up those steep mountains. So I guess I'm stuck with this one for a while, until the tall guy falls asleep and I can get some of those paper things out of his wallet. Wish me luck!

16 comments:

  1. Mom will be going to bed with a nasty earworm -

    Something about a brand new key -

    I hope woo khan snag those green papers SOON!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di is in the air on her way to The Land of Humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like that 39th position might slip a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, get off that thing...your "manliness" is in jeopardy!
    Cash is difficult to extract, go for the plastic, it's easier.
    Wrooo wrooo,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very disturbing. How are you supposed to pursue your dreams when even tall guy does not support you. As if. Look at that poor excuse for a bicycle.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack,

    Your new bike is cute but you deserve so much better than that! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jack you and TG 'try' very hard to make us LOL every morning and you succeed.
    What a great picture of you on your 3 wheeler....oh and don't forget your helmet and knee pads.
    Madi and Mom still LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it most disturbing dat there is actually a web site fur da most expensive things and obviously heavy too...all dat poundage stuffs.

    Anyways, you are a total hoot!!!!!!!!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! Jack Jack Jack ... I say ask TG for another one. You'll be disqualified with that kind of bike. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. If Tootie had a bike, it would look like yours. Only smaller. A lot smaller. Or maybe she should just drive Barbie's sports car. Then she could wear her hat. And be your groupie and give you water as you ride your bike in the Tour de Jack. Being a celebrity has its perks, Jack. Get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Jack! At least he didn't get you training wheels!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing is too good for you, Jack! I say that your TG should have coughed up the cash so you could have that bike. After all, this IS the Tour de Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if wheels are your thing, Jack, but you sure do look cute on that Radio Flyer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been thinking of getting a Harley. What do you think? Then you wouldn't have to peddle. Run it by the Tall Guy....I'm just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well... I guess that is a good option if you want to finish the Tour in one piece!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think that that try cycle is pretty cool JAck...you should give it a go!!

    Smileys & Snuggles!
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  16. JAck
    That bike on 3 wheels is a good start. BUT....you really need the kind on 2 wheels especially for a dude like yourself!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete