Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3, 2010

It's like Christmas in July!
(except that it's like 200 degrees!)

We were sitting at home yesterday, minding our own business, when what to our wondering eyes would appear, but a miniature sleigh and eight.... no wait, it was the mail guy. And look what he brought:

A box. Well everyone knows that good things come in boxes, so we got very excited. We were not even expecting a box. And if you look at the arrow, you can get a clue as to who it is from!

That's right. Remington! Remington is so cool, he even has his own address labels! They are not all blurry like you see in the picture. I just didn't want him to get a lot of junk mail from the dog food companies trying to hire him to be their spokespuppy.

Well, not only was there this really great yellow paper, but there was a FOOTBALL! I don't even have a football, but now I do. I had one, but we have decided it's best not to discuss that at this time. There was also some paper with some dates on it when these people called the Vikings were going to come and pillage the earth. What? Oh, these Vikings are a football team. Well, I hope they remember to play nice when they are pillaging and sacking.

I got so excited I forgot to take off the cardboard. AND IT SQUEAKS!!! SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!! Squeak is a cool word!

There were also some treats. I needed a little help in getting those open.

This shows you how good they were. I don't sit for just any old treat!

So, all in all, it was a most excellent surprise. Thank you Remington and thank you Remington's mom and dad!! I hope you're having a great trip in your house with wheels!

19 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to get my arms around that big hunk of hairy puppy. Remington is one of our favorite dudes!
    Enjoy the pressies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, Do I have to keep repeating myself about what a lucky dog you are? Oh, you're starting to realize that? Good boy..It's nice to have a good friend, isn't it? I have a couple but they never sent me a cool football that squeaks..so what if I'm a human? Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great present Jack. You are one very popular puppy aren't you :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, yes it was a present but one with a purpose....maybe we can play some football someday and you can practice with this one! I hope you and that Tall Guy have a fun and safe 4th! Those are my favortie treats too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SCORE!

    Hey, glad you got sprung from the jail yard too.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack you and Remington are two deserving guys!!
    You deserve lots of presents because...well just BECAUSE you are Jack and you make us smile every day. Remington is deserving just BECAUSE he is a gentle giant with such a kind heart.

    1+1=2 great puppies!!
    Have fun and remember when you play football
    no 'clipping'!!! MOL
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack,

    Grreat pressies from Remington! You will luvs playing with your new football. Happy 4th!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remington sent you the bestest present! Hopefully, you won't have to wait for the sleigh and eight tiny chewies to come before your next one!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww... how sweet of big Remington! NICE football - love any ball that goes squeeeaaakk! And those edibles look furry good! Lucky boy!
    Hugs xoxo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi JAck
    Yah that Remington is one cool dude, WHat a great package that you got from him. ANd...how is it that you dont have a football???

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Remington is a great pal! I bet you will love that football and maybe it will take you a while to tear it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do WE get on Mr. Remington's good side?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indeed, Remington is the coolest and I love his blog and furball sibling. But now I would like to yell at you. What do you mean when you say "come out and enjoy the fireworks?" Huh? That's what you said on my blog today. What is wrong with you??? Oh, but wait a minute. It's still too soon for me to get upset. Better keep checking back to see how you're going to fare. I hope TG gives us all the dets.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool presents! Lucky Jack!

    M-M
    x

    p.s. Muzzle says that looks like a rugby ball not a football - footballs are round! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Remington is one cool pup!! Great pressies Jack!!

    Smileys & Snuggles!
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and yummy presents!
    I am sure you are enjoying them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know, nothing beats the excitement of getting a package on your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have one of those footballs. It's my favorite. I can squeak it for hours. Enjoy!

    Kane

    ReplyDelete