Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23, 2010

A Package??
For ME?????

I was just laying around, minding my own business, when the tall guy walked into the room.
"You've got a package!", he said.

"For ME? Now who would send a package to little old pea-pickin' me?"



"Has this been approved by the TSA?", I asked.
"You know how sneaky some peoples can be!"


Well, the tall guy told me that it was ok, so I started to open it.

But then he took it away and opened it with the scissor sisters, because he said he didn't know what was in it and he said it would be nice to open at least ONE package in his lifetime before I totally destroyed the stuff inside!

So, I stuck my nose down in it and smelled a wonderful remember!!! These were the treats I used to get when we went to school. I got a LOT of them when we were there, mainly to shut me up.

You may be wondering about the messy address on the front of the package. I'm pretty sure the person who sent it can write better than that, but since I don't know how to write, maybe that's how peoples have to put down your name to make sure you get the package!

Treat Boy!!

And who was so nice to send me stuff? Well if you can't tell from the letter, it was from Zack, Sassy and Buddy (and I have a feeling Ms. ~K was in on it too!) over at Dog Daze. Now wasn't that extra-special nice!!! I was so happy, I decided to send them some telepathic cookies just to say
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

18 comments:

  1. Woo pikhk peas???

    They are one of my favourites!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Nice nom noms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,
    You look very happy with the contents of your package!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like your treats...Merry Christmas and thank you for all the laughs throughout the year...you never take a day off, I think a perfect attendance certificate is in order. Ho Ho Ho and Hugs,
    Zack, Sassy, and Buddy


    Remember nothing says "Christmas" like the gift of ham. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack,

    Merry Christmas to you and TG!
    Enjoy your treats!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love that 5th picture of you...are you smelling essence of puppies?

    Ms. K and Dog Daze are XXXXX'r special!! She got us started on our blog journey. While over at her place we found Daily Dose of Jack. You two were the first bloggers we met. We owe you both a multitude of thank yous.
    Good grief Mom you haven't won anything..what is up with the speech? MOL

    As for the drinking bird Mom won on of the door prizes at the Physics Deparment Christmas lunch last Friday. She has been taunting me with it all weekend.
    Merry Christmas to everyone in the Jack household.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peoples and doggies sure can be nice, can't they? And that bunch from Georgia are extra special!! Enjoy your gift, Jack! That's the Spirit of Christmas.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, Jack...how wonderful you received a CHristmas package! You must have been a very good boy this year and a great friend...
    Merry Christmas Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look sooooooo happy in that last foto, Jack!!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it always nice to get a present? We hope you get many more on Christmas!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you Jack! How nice of them to send you a parcel.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack!..you are one fortunate pupster...now have a great holiday and don't beg too often...'cause you could just overdue it...hears me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are just polishing off a carton of those now! yummers! Really good at getting doggies to do things! That was so nice of Zack Sassy $ Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nommy - I had lots of Bil Jac treats during puppy training days too! That was so nice of Zac, Sassy and Buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jack, you have sure entertained us with your blog this year and thanks for that. You and the TG make a great pair and so 'Just Me and My Shadow' (Ben) want to wish you and Mr TG a very Happy Christmas from Australia. Love your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that last pic, Jack. Now can you telepathically disappear my cat?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a nice and delicious gift from some very fun and special furpals!!! Yay! Enjoy :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete