Previously, on Desperate Puppies...Sometimes the tall guy leaves on the teevees when he goes to the grocery store (I don't know why I can't go to the people food store since he can go to the puppy food store!) And unfortunately, since I can't CHANGE THE CHANNEL (see yesterday), I have to watch whatever is on at the time. So, I have a few questions:
1) Is Sharon going to stay with Nick or will she leave him for someone else?
2) Who WILL be the next HGTV Design Star?
3) If there was a version of Wheel of Fortune for puppies, could I buy a 'GROWL'?
4) How come puppies never get to 'Come on down!'?
and last but not least:
5) I wants to be a millionaire. Just to answer the question.
From the tall guy:
Moose tagged Jack with the 'Oops, I ate it' award and he's supposed to tell what food he has stolen when I wasn't watching. Since styrofoam, plastic cups, underwear/socks, bathmats and tv remotes don't count as food, I'll have to think about this. If the award was 'What food has Jack licked on your plate when you are trying to eat dinner and staring directly at him and telling him NO?', then that would be easy. Everything.