Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 2009

Get Out of Bed!!

Sometimes the tall guy just decides he wants to stay in bed a little too long, so I have to go lick his face until he decides it's time to get up. He thinks it's pretty funny until I go and lie down on his head. Then he says why is there a cow on my head and I have to tell him it's just me!

So if you need help getting your peoples up in the morning, just give me a call. I'll come and lie on their head for you. I bet you they will get up then! :)

Note from the tall guy: I wasn't asleep in this picture. We were 'rasslin' on the bed. Ever since Jack has gotten 'bigger', he doesn't sit on my head as much as he used to. But there for a while, about 3:00 in the morning, I would wake up with a puppy wrapped around my head. Trust me, that's cute ONLY the first time.

9 comments:

  1. I like that one Jack, sometimes when Mommy sleeps too late, I jump on her stomach. That gets her up, believe me(giggle)

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack and TG this is an ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh moment for sure. Just too cute. Thanks for the Tuesday Smile.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Parker: Jack we are the same, I love waking up my people.

    From Mom to TG: I hear you, Parker used to do that too...now he's gotten a little more gentle and wakes me without sitting on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jack! I did the very same thing to my pop this morning!!! Jumped on em! He was fast asleep, but jeez...time to wake dad! He didn't seem too happy to see me, but it's part of our 'job' to get those hoomans to rise and shine, right!?

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'll sit on Mike or Beth's head --I would probably hurt them! Isn't it fun when we get to wrestle with them! It always seems to end up with hugs! I love hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that climbing up on them and licking their faces is also a great way to wake them up!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. We gets our momma up in the morning by shaking our collar tags to remind her that we are "full" ifyouknowwhatwemean! She sure can move for an old gal when she thinks we're gonna pee-pee on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute... Jack, I do the same thing to my people. I love to wake them up at 4am or so and lick them..hold their face right down..nothing better.

    Here's to licks!

    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete