Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24, 2009

In which we say goodbye to Camping...

I had the tall guy take a bunch of pictures so I could
remember how much fun we had. Here are some of them.


This is a canyon. I didn't get to go down to the water
because it was a long long ways away!
The roads here were really curvy.

Here is another one of the frozen animals.
There must be a lot of them up in the mountains.
This one is a frozen bear who caught a frozen fish.
I don't know how he caught it since
he seemed to be stuck on his tree stump!

It rained some while we were here, but it was nice, since the cabin had a tin roof.
It made me really sleepy!

The river was really great.
It wasn't too deep so I could run around
and the tall guy wasn't too worried!

I love sticks. I could play with sticks all day.

So, we say a fond goodbye to our camping vacation.
Please come with us next time!

(Note from the tall guy: Here's what $3.5 million will get you. AND it's for sale!)

9 comments:

  1. What a very nice stick you found. It looked like a wonderful trip. I would love to join you next time, if Mommy can find Camping.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack....oh me I'm excited I have an idea I'm dancing around. Can you see me? I say all of your blogging friends, INCLUDING me, chip in a buck or two..I bet we could raise 3.5 million in no time. WEll there is nothing wrong with dreaming big. That sure is a GORGEOUS 'cabin'.
    We're so glad you and TG were able to enjoy a very nice vacation. Love the frozen animals.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack!!! Beautiful pics!!! It must be sad leaving!! As for that cabin, going to get some change outta mom's purse, that should cover it...right?!?!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jack!
    do you miss camping already?
    great pictures
    licks pu

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely time! Momma says she misses the shady woods and mountains... since I came from Texas to Florida she is not sure if I have ever seen such places and I am not going to tell her! I will ask her if we can spend 3.5 million without cutting into my kibble money!
    Moose

    ReplyDelete
  6. So..Jack, maybe TG can pick up that new place for you...awful nice doghouse..enough room for all of us doggies to come!

    Camping looks so dreamy...I need to ask Mom about going camping.

    Tail wags--

    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That house is NICE! I have a piggy bank, I'll check and see if I have enough. I'll have to let you know....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think if all us buddies get our human parents to give us some money all the dogs can own that beautiful house....!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a great time!! You know Jack, if the TG bought you that awesome house you could go to camping ALL THE TIME!! PLus you would have plenty of room for us all to come visit!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete