Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13, 2009

PWF!
(Puppy Wrestling Federation)

I've decided to start a Puppy Wrestling Federation, just like the ones you see on pay-per-view on the teevees. Here I am practicing to be a referee. If the idea of the PWF catches on, you'll be able to watch each puppy wrestling match from the comfort of your living room for $79.95! Just think of how popular you will be with your neighbors. And your puppies will have something to watch on the teevees when you leave them at home ALL ALONE on a Saturday night! (You know who I'm talking about!)

As a referee, I will make sure all the matches are clean and fair - no biting below the belt (well, where the belt would be if puppies wore a belt), no ear pulling, no collar holding-on, and no nipping after the bell.

So, if you think you've got WHAT IT TAKES to be in the PWF, please forward your name and weight classification to me, c/o the tall guy.

Here are pictures of some of the puppies from the puppy park who I think would be good for the PWF:

Bruce the Bruiser!
He may be small, but he makes up for it in EVILNESS!


KILLER KLYDE!

His reign of terror is about to pounce on YOU!


And finally,
SPOT the ENFORCER!

You'll do what he wants or he'll eat your toys until there's nothing left but the receipt
from the store where your person bought it!

9 comments:

  1. You sure hang out with a rough crowd there at the puppy park. Sorry, no wrestling for me. I'm sure it would interfere with either my naps or my snacks or, dog forbid, both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo! I'm on to a winner.
    Killer... Killer... Killer Klyde!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack what a great idea PWR.....I beleive I'm too small to classify and I don't like getting dirty or sweaty(Princess Diva Status) so.......I volunteer to be your biggest fan and loudest cheerleader...
    From Mom: Jack and TG trust me Madi has a very loud voice...
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA! You have a really good line-up! They all look like they work-out lots and have the taste of victory in their mouths - or is it hot dogs☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! I don't know...I am not sure I would be so good at wrestling..perhaps I can sell tickets?


    Have a great week Jack! Been raining here hard..since Thursday. :(

    Licks to you...

    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! We could tag team! Just like Kevin Nash and Scott Hall from WWF!!!! We would rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a totally lucrative business model, Jack! Moose would be glued to the tube!
    Say... Spot bears a striking resemblance (in looks and personality) to you... perhaps he is a long lost cousin? Uncle? I would check into that...
    Moose + Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack, What a super idea! I am way too small but boy can I bite and growl for a little dog. I would be happy to cheer and help sell programs. Good luck.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jack!
    Your posts reminded me of some puppies I met in the dog park. I need to tell them about the PWF.

    xoxo
    Thor

    ReplyDelete