Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009

Some Very Good News!

The tall guy said he was going to take me somewhere called 'Camping'. I looked on the map, but I couldn't find Camping anywhere, so it must be a special place that only the tall guy knows about. He said there was going to be a place where I could play in the water and that we would stay in a 'cabinet'. Well, it might be a little small, but I'm willing to try. And we're going to be gone for 3 whole days! I hope he remembers to bring some food cause I might get hungry if we're gone for 3 days! So if you come by my house and I'm not home, just drive up to 'Camping' and that's where I'll be. Hope to see you there!

And I just found out even more good news: Remington has agreed to be my tag-team partner in the PWF! Do you know how STRONG he is? (But don't tell anyone that he's a really nice guy - it might hurt our image!)

(From the tall guy: This video has nothing to do with puppies, but it really made me smile:
http://yesbuthowever.com/little-girl-throws-back-foul-ball-dad-hugs-8136107/)

10 comments:

  1. Oh geez.. are you saying I gotta suffer withdrawal pains while y'all are at Camping? Does TG got an aircard? Hope you have fun in the water! If there is hot dogs on a stick..maybe they'll be easy to reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOHOO! Camping - That's fun. We are always hungrier when we are out camping. Hope TG takes lots of goodies for you and for him.
    Have fun!
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camping's great! It's in lots of places. I wonder which one you're going to? Watch out for the squirrels, and the skunks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping sounds ok, but please let me know when you have more information. I am not sure about sleeping in a cabinet for 3 days. Where do you go potty?? I hope you have fun.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jack,
    I haven't heard of Camping either but I beleive that is the same place Buddy, Sassy and Zack have gone...maybe you'll see them. I bet the 'cabinet' will have just enough room for you and TG!!!
    We'll miss you but have an excellent time, enjoy the water and oh be sure to ask TG to make you some S'mores. If he tells you they are messy keep insisting!!! You and Remington will make a great tag time. You'll win all the biscuits.
    BTW: A GREAT post TG how in the world do you come up with such good material?
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, we have a place called Camping in Minnesota. In fact I see signs all over! I think there are like a million just around here. Funny they can call all the towns the same name?!? How would you know which one to go to? People are funny sometimes, they just don't think through very well, do they? I bet you will have fun. Take care of the Tall Guy....wouldn't want him to get lost while you are in the cabinet....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun camping Jack... can't wait to hear all about it!

    Love the video - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo, you is gonna ♥ that vacation your 'bean has planned! We promise that all of you's and you's stuff will fit in the cabinet, honest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jack!!!! Nice to meet you.
    I have to say...I KNOW where camping is! You will have FUN I promise...especially if you can play in the water. And, I think I know what a 'cabinet' is for you too...It may be pretty nice and smell like stickies.
    I have a few camping photos over on my site... HAVE FUN!!
    Come by for a visit when you have a chance:
    www.goldensierrarose.blogspot.com

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Camping...hmmm. I have never been to Camping..is it in Texas? :)

    Do you eat the same food? Do you get to see friends?

    I am excited for the tag team match up too...

    Licks and Tail WAGS--
    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete