Friday, September 25, 2009

September 25, 2009

Back to our routine

I talked the tall guy into taking me to the puppy park today as it was such a nice day and I hadn't got to see my friends in several days. Since I am getting better about not waking him up at 5 clocks, he seems to be less grumpy in a better mood! Of course, I still have to work on getting him to hurry when we get to the park. He seems to want to TAKE HIS OWN SWEET TIME AND walk a bit slower than I would like!

Here you can see some of the mountains which are near the puppy park. This part of the park is for the little guys. I go over to the big guy part, but you can't see it in the picture!

And here I have stolen the water dish (after I splashed out all of the water) and am running away so the tall guy won't be able to catch me. He has learned that it does no good to try to catch me as I can run very fast. I'm can also turn very quickly as well. So, he just waited until I got to the shady spot and then he came and got the water dish. We had a disCUSSion about how some of the other puppies might like some water, so I told him that I was very sorry and that I would try not to take the water dish again.

11 comments:

  1. Mornin' Jack,
    What beautiful mountains you have at your puppy park. Ahhhh, I (mom) dream some day to have a mountain out my window. I'm glad you and TG had a disCUSSion....about the 5 am wake up. That is bad. There is much you can do that time of day..as my Mom used to tell me when I was a young whipper snapper NOTHING good happens between the hours of 12 am and 6 am. Next time Mom does a collage she promises to put a puppy in it....
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybes they should haves a concret waterdish so yous cant steel it or maybe even betters leave some stuffies around for you so you wont wants it. dids you make it into a sprinkler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one lucky Jack! TG loves you muchos...that's spanish by the way BOL. Wishing you both an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that game! Do you think we should bring water dishes in the ring with us? We could splash everyone and I bet no one could catch us -- we could just run around and around! FUN! Think about it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jack, our dog park has an area fur small dogs too. I've never seen anyone take a water bowl though, that was pretty original of you!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jack!

    I like your mountains!! Mommy said you live in one of the bestest cities 'cause you could see mountains from like ANYWHERE!!

    We don't have mountains her, we live in the HILL country, so we have little bitty hills here.

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jack,

    Well as I always tell Star, "Looses... Keepers, Whiners... Weepers"! Nanny, nanny. boo,boo! She hates it when I do that!

    Come by and see us and please don't forget to sign our guest book.

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack , that was kind of funny with you and the water dish. It was pretty big, it must have been a little hard to carry. I am glad you are home safe.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I respect and admire your confiscation of the water dish. Who in their right mind could resist that large container? I too have made attempts to wake the humans up early. This morning I tried to explain to Mom around 4:30 that I thought it was a reasonable time for her to serve me breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack you did a good job of carrying that water dish. A new toy for you??? Your camping trip looked like a lot of fun. Glad you could go and we enjoyed the pictures. Looks like someplace we'd like to visit.
    Wags
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty funny time at the park Jack!! Give your daddy a run! And chase, while you're at it.
    Beautiful mountains in the background.

    Thanks for checking out my morning parkie post!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete