Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30, 2009

Playing Telephone!

The tall guy told me about this fun game you can play with your friends, so today at the puppy park, we played TELEPHONE. One puppy whispers something to another puppy something and then that puppy tells another puppy and then THAT puppy tells another puppy and so on. You keep doing this until you run out of puppies. Here I am gathering all the puppies to explain to them how to play:

Here we go:
"Suddenly, the rain began to fall on the slippery slope and
your mother was baking a pie!"

"Suddenly, the train began to fall in the soup and your mother began to cry!"

"Suddenly, the rain fell in the soup and then
your mother got pie in her eye!"

"Susan ran to get the soup and ate your mother's pie!"

"Hey, do not eat my mother's pie!! Give it back!"
ME: "Ouch!"

Just to show you that I'm ok, and I explained to Armand that
no one ate his mother's pie!

So, next time you're at a party with all your puppy pals, you should play Telephone.
But make sure there's enough pie for everyone, as it appears some puppies
are a bit too sensitive when it comes to pie!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jack Jack Jack.....I do so wish you and TG could have heard me LOL when I read today's post.
    It is HILARIOUS....my eyes are leaking.
    Thanks for the LOL. TG you and Jack need to take your show on the road...
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jack, that looks like a rough game of telephone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack...everytime my mom reads your blog..something happens to her. She rolls off her chair and says her stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!

    You are too funny!!!

    Licks to you...

    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! Maybe I'll suggest it for Puppy class next week....see how well we listen and share...

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo funny! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so going to play that next time I go on my walk. I hope no dog biteys my face. I will try to start one that isn't about pie.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right Jack - those humans need to slow down their pace! I am gonna try it out with Mom today.

    ReplyDelete