Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010

Our Spring Break Vacation!

The tall guy decided we needed to go on a mini-vacation today,
so we went up to see what we could find.

We drove up this really bumpy road.
Bump, bump, bump, bump, bump.
(Remind me to go to the bathroom before we get on this road again!)

But then this is what we saw.
It seems strange to see the bugs* and snow at the same time!
(From the tall guy: Bugs = cactus - because they will bite you)

So then we decided to go to a strange and foreign land.
We must have gone really far away because the tall guy said we were going to HI-KING.
(I think that's in China or something.)

So we walked down this dirt road.
I'm glad we didn't see any cars because they sure would have had
a hard time because the road was so narrow!

Then, we saw all these neat waters.
We didn't get to go all the way down to the waters, because the tall guy said
1) he didn't trust me will all the waters falling and
2) he said I shouldn't drink the water because it had bad stuff in it.
and so I said
3) You should have brought me some water to drink then
and he said 4) I know
and I said 5) Well, we had best just get ourselves back to the car because I am thirsty.

We talk in numbers like that a lot when we're trying to make a point!
He took some more pictures of the water and then we came back to the car.
So, if you would like to see some of the falling waters, come visit me and I'll show you exactly where they are.
We can leave the peoples at home! :)

20 comments:

  1. Merdie and I will do our best!

    I'll khall when we get khloser!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you couldn't go in the water, Jack. It looks very refreshing. Just the kind that's good for drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should use those numbers so momma doesn't interrupt me. Next time check the tall guy's I Ten Your Airy before you go. Seems he needs some help planning trips.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Jack, watch out for the cactus, they jump out at you from no where! Mom and Dad were plucking Cholla quills from my pads when we were in Tucson! Looks like a great hike, with saguaros all around!
    Later Dude!
    Raider

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack and TG what a nice trip to Hi-king China such beautiful scenery....I hope the 'bugs' didn't bite either of you.
    Thank you for the Wed morning lol. Mom said 'talking in numbers to make a point' tickled her funny bones. Who knew she had funny bones?!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful day to go hiking, Jack. Lots of neat stuff to see and sniff. Bet you had fun!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. We remember walking in the desert. . to hot for us!

    Woo Woooo
    Shiloh, Shelby and their Mom
    GonetotheSnowDogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6) If it's spring vacay, where are all the hot co-eds? Or at least the hot co-rgis?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is fun!!! I love day trips as I call them!! The last time I went on one when the weather was not so cold, we ended up at a beautiful waterfall. It's always great to go on mini-vacations when you can! I'm glad you both got to go and have fun! Love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooops, mom's fingers go faster than her brain...no comment. Anyways, I know a great way to escape w/out the peoples...just put food network on, get's mom every time!!! Then we just slip out the door and we are off!!! ummm, do you know you way back home?!?! BOL!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woof! Woof! What a great Spring vacation day you had. FUN FUN FUN n lots of SUN. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Talking in numbers sounds very interesting. I wonder if my M would go for it. Let me see... 1. Mooom! 2. Moooom! 3. Moooom! I'm not sure she's getting it yet. What's up with that?
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jack, that was a great adventure to see the Hi King. I would very much like to come wiff you next time. You can show me the falling waters. Maybe we can even talk in numbers...

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi-Jack,
    We didn't know there was any H2O anywhere near Tucson. Youse must've gone way up in them there mountains north of town. Tell the tall guy to bring along one of those doggie watering bottles when you go as far away as Hi-King. Our dad says that was the name of a TV show when he was a kid. It was about a rancher that had an airplane and a niece and newphew.
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1) I would love to go to Hi-King!
    2) I would love to leave the peoples at home

    Did I make my point?
    Woofs and watery slobbers,
    Chester ;0=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. did you meet smokey the bear???
    teehee
    pibblesugars and wee wags
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey that road's more narrow than the road to tortilla flats! that was scaaaarrry!

    TG didn't bring water? Jack, what you have to put up with!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome Spring Break vacation Jack...except for that whole "forgetting the water thing....

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  19. Best post yet, Jack! LOL! (But I love all of them)

    ReplyDelete