OK, what's next?
Well yesterday was a very exciting day!
• Went to the dog store and got a new Wubba - Check
• Played with Wubba for about 2 minutes - Check
• Got Wubba taken away from me for trying to chew off the top - Check
• Listened to the "I'm not going to buy you any new toys if you keep destroying them in the first 5 minutes after you get them because I'm not made out of money" speech (again) - Check
• Went to the dog park - Check
• Had a 3 way tug contest with 2 other dogs - Check
• Splashed water on the lady sitting at the table near the water dishes - Check
• Pretended to be tired on the drive home so I could be ready when the kids came to take away all of MY candy - Check
• Had an early dinner in anticipation of the night's events - Check
• Got to bark every time someone came to the door for candy - Check
(Note: The tall guy said to emphasize the 'EVERY'. And to put an 'INCESSANTLY' after the word 'bark'.)
• Got a treat to try to keep me from barking every time someone came to the door - Check
• Didn't really stop me from barking - Check
• Scared one little boy when I barked after he came to the door - Check
• Watched a two foot tall Spiderman jump about 2 feet off the ground (see above) - Check
• Looked for candy that the kids had dropped when we went on our first walk this morning - Check
• Found 1 orange Tootsie Roll - Check
• Had to drop the orange Tootsie Roll - Check
Wow, I did a lot!
And I'm ready for more!