Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


This is my beautiful mom, Cassie. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! She lives with the Tuttles at Sundancers Labs. I am in there somewhere. (I think I'm the one trying to hide under the blanket.) These are also my brothers and sisters, but I haven't seen them since I moved in with the tall guy. I hope they are having as much fun as I am!

This is me at the park yesterday.

The animal rescue peoples brought a bunch of dogs to the park so that people could pick out which one they wanted to take home with them. I was a little worried that someone would pick me, but the tall guy told me that I was stuck with him forever! I was relieved. I tried to talk the tall guy into getting me a brother or sister and he said something about waiting until I got a little older. So, I will wait until tomorrow and ask him again, since I will be older then. But, in the meantime, if you're looking for a nice puppy or dog, go talk to the animal rescue peoples where you live!

6 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool that you actually have a picture of your mom!! I doubt if most doggies do! Enjoy your day and tell the tall guy I said Woof. Tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2nd picture today...you are showing maturity every day...
    You were a beautiful BABY, but BABY look at you NOW!!!
    it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack!
    Your mom is lovely :D

    hugs and kisses from kikos world

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh heavens, no wonder you are so handsome! Moose wants a brother or sister too so he says he hopes you get one soon. If not tomorrow then maybe the next day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to post a picture just like that - yesterday we couldn't as we were too busy out and about, but wow your family sure is a beautiful one. However, i'm sure your happy to be with the tall guy.

    ReplyDelete