Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21, 2009

Since I live near an Air Force base, I get to see a lot of airplanes up in the sky. The tall guy says I must think they are birds, since I watch them so carefully. I don't know if I should tell him that I know the difference between an airplane and a bird. I would like to go up in an airplane sometime, but the tall guy says that big puppies have to stay in their toy box and don't get to look out the windows. Well that's not fair. I would sit in my seat with my seat belt fastened and look out the window and say 'Thank you!' when they brought me a snack. I would also not lean back in my seat because I know there is not a lot of room for the peoples behind me. I think I would like to sit in the exit row, so I can help the peoples if I needed to.

Have any of your puppies been on an airplane before?

5 comments:

  1. Nooooo, but I want to go too!!! I will try to sneak into Mom's luggage when she leaves on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd much rather sit next to you than some of the peoples I've had to endure on planes...
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been in a plane. But we do get to go lots of places - either in the car or the truck and for hikes or play at the dog parks.
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have never been in an airplane but it would be fun if we all went together in our sits, don't you think?
    Kisses
    Rufus and Indie

    ReplyDelete
  5. No flying dogs here, but we did put wings on the cat once, Didn't work out so well...

    Make sure you get extra peanuts :)

    ReplyDelete