Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18, 2009

Happy guy, happy guy!!

Today on my walk, I had 3 peoples tell the tall guy that I was a happy guy. I try to tell them that my name is Jack, not Guy, but they just don't seem to understand. Sometime I think the tall guy is the only person who understands me when I talk.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if puppies can go into the movie theaters? I heard about a new movie called 'UP' which has a talking dog named Dug and I want to go find out how he does it!




You can read more about Dug right HERE!
(Mr. Lassiter, you can send my check to the tall guy!)

4 comments:

  1. That is a great movie, there are other doggies in the movie! You look happy for sure! I love lab's happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack! Maybe we could go to the movies together! Oh btw thanks for the invite - this time i'll spend the time with Dad, see how he does taking care of me without Mom around, your tall guy does a great job, maybe my tall guy will too....?????

    PS: of course your name's not Guy - that's FRENCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrooo wroooo Jack,
    Of course you're happy!!! You're a pup w/ no worries! (Leave all the worrying to tall guy!)

    Dug the Dog is our new animated hero! Guess we'll have to wait for the DVD release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that all people need to start thinking in a cinema just for dogs and his friends :D
    What do you think?
    Ask the tall guy, Jack!

    hugs ang kisses from kikos world

    ReplyDelete