Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...
Episode 2
Attack of the Squirrels!
When we go walking at the local park, I see all these holes in the ground. Well, my curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to see what was making all the holes. (The one I am looking at was empty, but I could smell that something lived down there.) I asked the tall guy what it was and he said, (and I know you won't believe this), he said it was
A GROUND SQUIRREL!!
I asked him if that was like the ground beef from the grocery store and he said not quite. I had never seen one of the ground beef squirrels, so I asked him to take a picture so I would recognize them next time I saw one.


We found all these squirrels just sitting around in the sun acting like they owned the place. There are 3 of them in the picture. I decided to go talk to them and tell them to stop making all the holes in the ground because there were already too many holes, but they all ran away before I could get to talk to them. So, if any squirrels are reading this, do not dig no more holes!

Luckily, I did not get bit on the nose this time, but the tall guy said I had better be more careful from now on, as you never can tell when someone else might bite me on the nose for sticking it where it doesn't belong. I told him that was some good advice.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jack - glad you didn't get bit, be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused Jack! Mom keeps telling me I can't dig holes and those guys are making holes in front of everybody!

    Rufus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody from Udall ParkMay 26, 2009 at 10:38 AM

    Oh, so it was you, Jack, who made that humungous hole in the middle of the dog park!!! Shoulda known it was you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack - those little guys can be ferocious - watch out!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, ground beef squirrel sounds good!
    Don't let their cuteness fool you...they will bite your adorable nose right off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting posts and blog, compliments

    ReplyDelete