Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3, 2009


The tall guy and I went to find some more water for me to play in. We had to climb down this really steep trail and when we got to the bottom, there was some water. It wasn't as much as the other place we went to, but still I got to run in and out of the water. Unfortunately, some peoples had left a can in the water, so I decided to be a good citizen and clean up the trash! I talked to all the other puppies at the park and we decided that some peoples should not be allowed to play outside if they are going to leave trash behind!

4 comments:

  1. With you Jack 110%.
    Good work : )

    Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jack!!!
    Some people should learn with you.

    hugs and kisses from kikos word

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely! we think you should do a public service announcement!

    ReplyDelete