Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22, 2009

Warning: VICIOUSNESS AHEAD!!




I must taste good or something. I was just minding my own business at the puppy park when all of a sudden this HUGE vicious beast runs over and starts to eat me. Needless to say, I was shocked beyond belief. Fortunately, the tall guy was there to get the carnage on video.

So, if you see a HUGE beast named Daisy in your neighborhood, you should probably watch out. She is just mean and has like 4000 sharp little evil teeths and she will eat your ear and your tongue and maybe even bite your butt. And THEN she will go home and brag to all of her friends!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jack, funny video! She really is persistent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Jack! I liked the part where you held her down with your paw! Hopefully some pup with a shorter fuse than you will teach her polite park play soon! Also, I am pretty sure she is our neighbor Snow White's cousin! I can see their M.O. now... look like a cute little girl pup and get a sweet delicate name then terrorize the biggest boy pup they can find. I bet there is a whole ring that operates nationwide! Glad you survived with your ears and tongue!
    Moose + Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack,
    You must taste like sausage or something!!!
    Daisy is like a pirahna!
    Sassy got a little jellyous watching her chew on you...
    Tall guy did a great job on the video!

    Hugs and Rubs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warning Jack - do you think Moose is right saying it's nationwide? Oh but wait i'm in Canada, maybe they operate cross-border too? Wow you did so well holding her down though, but man she's got some nerve I tell you!!! Glad everything is ok! Great job on the video tall guy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horror! I am so glad that woo survived! I have an evil monster in my own house! Her name is CoCo and she's the devil! I, of course, am the angel. Woofs!!

    Mya Boo Boo

    ReplyDelete