Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5, 2009

I want to catch that bird!

One of these days, I'm going to be able to run fast enough and jump high enough to catch one of those birds that I always see up in the sky! The tall guy said that I wasn't looking at a bird, but that I was looking at a KITE, so I had to remind him that a kite is:
    " any of several small birds of the hawk family Accipitridae that have long, pointed wings, feed on insects, carrion, reptiles, rodents, and birds, and are noted for their graceful, gliding flight. Compare black kite, swallow-tailed kite, white-tailed kite."

Needless to say, I'm not allowed on the Internets for the next few days....

= = = = =

On the other hand, Minnie-moo (who is really beautiful and has a blog like me) found a really great website.
Here's what I did for Minnie-moo's challenge:


I was having a bad day :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jack - I almost did the screamer too - but mom went to Egypt with her best friend so we decided on King Tut - Love your shot......I'm folllowing you now......are you following me????? Do you Twitter? I'm a Twitterer too - check me out at www.twitter.com/peekapoochecker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!

    Thank you for taking part in my challenge, it's great fun looking at all the entries :) I will be putting them all onto my blog soon so they're in the same place ...

    M-M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work! This is one of my favorites so far!

    ReplyDelete