Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, 2009

TOO MANY EXCITEMENTS!!!!

I have had so many excitements, I just don't know where to start! The beautiful puppies in the picture above are my brother and sister! Their person, Helen, brought them to the puppy park so that I could meet them today. I did not even know they were coming. They were very nice to me and to all the other puppies. They had a good time playing and drinking the delicious puppy park water. The young lady in the brown collar is Jet and the young man is Dirk. I think we all look exactly alike, don't you?

Unfortunately, the tall guy did not get any pictures of the 3 of us together. But I told him it was ok, since we were all so excited to be able to play at the puppy park. (Note from the tall guy: Next time you see a picture with 3 puppies looking at the camera and being all well-behaved, it was NOT taken at the dog park with all the distractions. Everytime I had a good picture lined up, one of the puppies (usually Jack) decided he was tired of being a model and ran off to play. My advice: sleeping puppy pictures are the way to go!)

After Dirk and Jet left, I played some more with my friends and then went and waited in the mud for my next excitement!!


Then when we got home, we had ANOTHER EXCITEMENT!! We received an award from Ms. ~K over at DogDaze:

“This award is presented to those dog bloggers out there who know the meaning of GREATNESS. Their blogs are consistently interesting, funny, or informative. Their KINDNESS is extended to others without expectation of it’s return, and their FRIENDSHIP inspires others to do EXTRAORDINARY things. These are the blogs you can’t wait to read everyday.

In short, they are AWE-INSPIRING, full of wonder, and simply PAWsome! Pass this award on to 4 others who you feel exemplify a “Paw”some Blog, and leave a note saying why you think they deserve the Pawsome Award!”

Well, needless to say, we had to tell everyone we knew. So we figured the best way was to put it on here so that all of our friends could see!

Now for the hard part - choosing 4 other blogs from all the puppy blogs we love. So, in no particular order:

A Red Dog in the Red Rocks - We like this blog because Ruby Red Dog writes the most interesting stories and we always want to find out what is happening with Ruby;

Double Woof! - We like this blog because Rufus lives in a whole nother country and is always very nice to Indie;

Minnie-Moo - We like Minnie-moo because 1) we like saying Minnie-Moo :) and 2) her peoples found her at the rescue place and brought her home and made her very happy;

Welcome to the Happy Haus - We like Louie and Katie because they are beautiful and because they are learning to be helper dogs. AND they are like the BIGGEST puppies I have ever seen!

It was very hard picking just 4 peoples but the tall guy helped me. I told him we should go visit all the peoples and tell their puppies that we shared our award with them, but he said they would read about it on here. So, no road trip for me this time! Thank you once again to Ms. ~K for thinking of us!


11 comments:

  1. Hi Jack! Thank you so much for the award, we think you are Pawsome too!
    Kisses
    Rufus and Indie
    P.S.: the translation was great, thank you once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,
    Your litter mates are beautiful too.
    Thanks for passing on the award!

    Hugs and Rubs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack - that is Awesome that you met up with your family. I too hope to go back home and see my sis one day - but mom says we need to drive about 2.5 hrs each way, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what awesome Pups! I am surprised tall guy even got 2 of them to sit together for the picture! Moose is most un cooperative when other pups are around!
    So glad you got to meet them and we think your blog is pawesome too!
    Moose and Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack, thank you so much for the award! :-)))

    We've been having internet troubles so I couldn't post sooner but I am really excited :-) Muzzle will help me add it to my blog soon - and then we will have the difficult task of deciding who to pass it onto!

    Lovely for you to meet up with your brother and sister too :-) I met up with one of my sisters at a Lab rescue reunion, I know people say that dogs don't recognise siblings etc., but I did!

    Minnie-Moo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind words Jack! Jet and I were excited also! Maybe some day we can meet at the park again. I promise to try and sit still for a threesome photo op. And I'll sit on Jet if necessary to make her sit still too! Dirk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award, Jack! Ruby has got a bit blasé about these awards, so I'll have to make sure she posts a proper acknowledgement on her blog. Thanks also for keeping us entertained all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The awards are hard, because there are so many good puppy blogs out there and you hate to select just a few. I'm very appreciative of the time and effort that so many people spend on their blogs and that I am entertained, encouraged and enlightened. I am also amazed (but that didn't start with an en-) at how many people love sharing the lives of their 'kids'. I hope everyone keeps up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jack!!!
    This is one big award !!!


    hugs and kisses from kikos world

    ReplyDelete
  10. how nice you got to see your sisters - and congrats on the award Jack - well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award! You totally deserve it. We love your blog and always look forward to seeing what Jack is up to. It's so cool that you post every day; we are so impressed by that.

    Thank you so much for choosing us as one of the new award recipients. We are truly honored :-)

    xoxoxo
    Katie & Louie the Newfs and their Mom Charity

    ReplyDelete