Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009

Hey guys, come play!

I think one of my favorite things to do so far is go to the dog park. I was so excited about going to the dog park that I woke the tall guy up at 6:30AM this morning so we could go. Even then, it takes him forEVER* to get ready to go. I think maybe we should start getting up at 5 AM so we can get to the park sooner! I'll see what he has to say about it tomorrow!

PS - I saw what he had to say about it and it wasn't very pretty!!! I'm glad there weren't any young puppies around! Let's just say I don't think we'll be going to the dog park at 5AM any time soon!**

* Note from the tall guy: Jack 'Forever' = Tall Guy '15 minutes'.


** 2nd note from the tall guy: He got that right!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh yes, our winters are long here and I love to cuddle in bed, but as soon as its nice out, I want to be up and adam as well. But seems that these humans do so much, always getting some kind of "work" done as she calls it. Don't they know it's OUR world and it should be what we say....maybe we can turn them around Jack : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's way too early to get up for me. Do you go to bed early too?? I'm a night owl (figuratively speaking) and usually don't turn in till midnight. Woof, Tank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send us your phone number and we'll start calling around 4:30am...that ought to get "a rise" outta Tall Guy....can't be responsible for his mood!

    Hugs and Rubs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy Jack!
    Kiko is very impatient too :s
    you guys dont need to dress and put shoes :S
    so you need to have a little more patient :D
    we love to see you play and droll :D
    hehehe

    Have a nice weekend :D
    Hugs and kisses from kikos world :)

    ReplyDelete