Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 24, 2009

What Am I Barking At?

And now, it's time to play that fabulous new game show, 'What Am I Barking At?'. All you have to do is guess what I'm barking at and you win!

So, am I barking at:

A) a squirrel

B) a mean bird

C) another puppy

or

D) the tall guy with a Frisbee on top of his head.

(I'll give you a hint - notice that you can NOT see what I am barking at!)

If you think you know the answer, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope, along with a bunch of puppy cookies to me, Jack.

That reminds me... I need to ask the tall guy what my address is.

Oh well, just send your answers (and the cookies) to Jack, c/o The Tall Guy. I'm sure I'll get them!

Until next time. And remember, help control the pet population by having your pets spayed or neutered!

9 comments:

  1. I vote for A or B cause I've had my own problems with both of these lately. I don't think I'd bark at a puppy... but yeah, I might also bark at a tall guy with a frisbee... but then, you know the tall guy so you wouldn't bark at him... yeah, I think I'll go with B for bird. Cookies are in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for none of the above ---- I just bark for the fun of it sometimes - it drives my mom crazy - cookies to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you are barking at the mailman!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zack barks at the wind...go figure!
    We hope you're barking at a squirrel...we hate them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it is Tall guy with a frisbee on his head! Peoples are crazee! I will put some cookies in an envelope and send it out post haste! Of course since the mailman does not come until Tuesday there is a good chance they will get eaten by a Moose before then... If you don't get them, that is what happened!
    Moose + Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to vote for the Tall guy with a frisbee on his head as well. Mom does such silly things too. Hey come to my place while mom is gone, i'm sure Dad will be giving me way more cookies so we can share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyyy thanks for stopping by!Did I already say my son's name is Jack! What a great name you chose!
    Kasha and Africa
    http://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My whole name is:
    Sundancers Repairman Jack

    The tall guy said I was named after some guy in a book by F. Paul Wilson. I just told him that I looked like a Jack and that it was a good name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is yous tail wagging. I recon its the tall guy with a Frisbee on top of his head, dont he know hes supose to throw it, you dont haves your coller on either so yous must be home. Can my mummy send a recipe cause the beggles will pinch the cookies ifs I try to post you some.

    ReplyDelete