Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29, 2009

Jack at the spa!



I find that after a hard day of running, playing, and rough-housing, a soothing day at the spa will refresh and revitalize me so that I can be ready to take on the world. Here I am at the Puppy Park Mud Baths. Please note that only the finest imported muds are used. Enjoy the soothing effect that rolling around in the mud creates. Feel the tension leave your body as the moisturing mud gets in every nook and cranny. As an extra bonus, watch as all the peoples run away when you try to say hello. It's a lucky puppy who gets to spend time at the Puppy Park Spa and Mud Baths. Open only when it has rained or the sprinkler system has been running.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jack! That mud bath sounds great. Do they take care of our fingernails? (hehe!)
    Kisses
    Rufus and Indie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody from Udall ParkMay 29, 2009 at 6:58 AM

    Hey Jack -- I think about you every time I go to the park and see all the mud. I hope the tall guy enjoys washing the mud off you as much as you enjoy rolling in it.

    Look forward to seeing you there soon,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are thorough Jack! I loved the shot of you on your back in the mud! Most pups just get their bellys covered but clearly you were much more determined than most. The brown mud looks nice with your yellow coat too!
    Moose + dana
    p.s. we hope you never need one of those collars either. Teddy No wore it for awhile too and he is a big chewer as you may recall. As long as it is on then they can't reach the collar to puncture it. The real problem is that both he and Moose could reach their incisions so it did not help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jack - that looks like you totally enjoyed your mud bath. I get one occasionally - but i've never gotten one all over - only on legs and belly - Does the tall guy put you in a big tub afterwards or does he just squirt you off? That's the only thing I don't like about taking a mud bath - after them I have to get in my deep tub while daddy rubs girly soap smells on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so relaxing to watch you enjoying the therapeutic benefits of a mud bath...we hope they add an aromatherapy ingredient, such as lavender or eucalyptus to your mud!

    Namaste,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-Hoo Jack, Way to go !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is super duper Jack! That imported mud, hmmm not sure we have it here in canada.

    ReplyDelete