Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9, 2009

My Vacation!

The tall guy where somewhere yesterday called FENIX and so he said I could have a spa day at the puppy hotel and let me tell you - it was FANTASTIC! I got so excited, I didn't even mind when the tall guy left. It was really fun because there were other puppies there that I could play with and it wasn't even HOT because we were inside.

The tall guy got back in the afternoon and picked me up and I came home and just went to sleep! So, if your peoples are going to FENIX, tell them to let you stay at the puppy hotel and maybe we can play together!

PS. I went to FENIX about 2 weeks ago. It's pretty nice. You have to ride in the back of the car a long time but then you get to go to Joe's Farm Grill and roll around in all the really nice grass.

3 comments:

  1. Puppy hotels are great! We love to stay there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fancy :D

    hugs and kisse from kikos word :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss....I am fond of the puppy hotels too. The one I stayed in last time when my parents went on something called a kroooz - it was a sports club. It was great! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete