Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

Well no one won the 
one million dollars!

I'm sorry.
No one guessed correctly,
so there won't be any prizes awarded this week.
The one million dollars will just have to wait until
the next contest!
What?
Oh, you want me to tell you
what you were supposed to guess?

Well, isn't it obvious?


That is my mom in the picture,
but that's NOT ME!

That is my sister, Tia.

Can you believe it?  I thought it was me too!

That is Tia and my mom, Cassie,

So now you can stop guessing,
until the next time!

12 comments:

  1. Doggone it!! I'm pretty sure I could have guessed it. How about double or nothing...show us another picture :)

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you didn't say there was a money prize! We could have kept on guessing for hours and hours if we'd known that! You look just like your sissy, alright. We rescue doggies mostly don't know what happened to our doggie mamas or siblings; you're lucky to know yours are ok.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jack ! That's really cool . Did you eat the money ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMC Jack,
    TG sent all your furs of to a lab(ortoty) so that he could clone you. Tia is as beautiful as you are handsome.
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey she is really pretty! And Mon too! I see where you get your good looks from, hehe. Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her is a purrty girl.....and you is a handsome guy....no wonder we was all cornfused!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just proves my point that all labradoinks look the same. Heck, most people have to check PeeWee's undercarriage to see if he is a boy or a girl. Hehehe. No mistakes like that with the Mango! Ever!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! It looks like you Jack. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you feel like you're looking in a mirror Jack!
    That's just amazing!

    Sorry I've been MIA, suffering w/ a toothache and I see a root canal in my near future, OUCH!

    ReplyDelete