Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 12, 2015

Evidently I am an ex-con...



One of these is me, but I don't know which one.  I was only 7 weeks old and already locked away in prison!  I think I might be the one trying to get out under the fence.

Fortunately the tall guy came and paroled me a few weeks after this picture was taken.  It's a good thing too, because I almost had that fence thing figured out.  And then I would have been on the lamb.  And I would have really looked funny riding on the back of a sheep.

Oh.

The tall guy just informed me that I meant to say "on the lam".  I'm not too sure he's right.  After all, I don't think we get 'woo' from the 'shee', now do we?

Your friend, 
Jac
 

10 comments:

  1. JACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OH MY LABS...YOUR AND YOUR LITTER MATES ARE JUST TOO CUTE. I THINK YOU ARE THE YELLOW LAB IN THE LEFT KENNEL...YOU KNOW THE ONE LOOKING FOR AN ESCAPE ROUTE
    HUGS MADI AND MOM YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the lamb would have been your getaway vehicle or something. He thinks there is no "b" cause when you say lamb you can't hear the "b" right
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duke and Petite-Chose at 2GJanuary 12, 2015 at 12:16 PM

    Oh Jack, we're so glad that you finally got out on parole! We wouldn't have been able to enjoy all your adventures over the years - and many more to come.
    From Petite-Chose - a French yellow Lab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a very cute prisoner!!

    Your Pals,


    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL - it took me a minute....

    You were very cute!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  6. With a cute little face like that, it was only a matter of time you were sprung.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jack,

    Look up "irresistible" in the dictionary, and you will see these photos!!

    Your friend,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - "this photo" !!!!! (It's been a long day).....

      Delete
  8. you just crack my up jac.
    with the added bonus that you're
    WELL!
    just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jack if you ever want to make a break for it!
    I've got your back!
    Yogi
    PS we look like twins!

    ReplyDelete